Friday, July 20, 2007

Lisa's Deathly Hallows predictions

Dumbledore is really dead.
Hermione and Ron FINALLY hook up, thank god.
Harry, Ron and Hermione all live.
Snape is good.
Snape dies.
Neville dies, in a blaze of glory.
Harry kills Voldemort.
Harry is not a Horcrux, nor is his scar.
Harry gets over his Peter Parker complex and gets back together with Ginny. Ginny rocks. In addition to this, Harry finally gets what D was telling him all along, that he has love and that people WANT TO HELP and doesn't try to do it all alone.
I am undecided about Hogwarts and if Harry goes back.
No idea on RAB, but it seems odd to be Sirius' brother.

I think it's going to be very very dark. There are so few members of the Order and they aren't going to have it together without Dumbledore.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity July 23, 2007 at 8:30 PM  

Wow, you did a pretty good job!! I wonder if any of these gave you second-thoughts while reading #7?

Amanda September 17, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

Okay, so I'm way, way, way behind in this comment, but I wanted to put in my two-cents anyway. I first read the series after #6 came out and after I finished 6 I was so upset becuase I really liked Snape. Then I woke up one morning (yes, I was so obsessed I was dreaming about this) and the solution came to me: Snape was in love with Lily, and that's what his "worst memory" was all about. I was very happy to be right on that point.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP